Houston – 1987: a lab frog escapes from its enclosure and knocks a vile of stinky chemical gunk onto an unsuspecting LED, giving it special powers.
The light escaped to a nearby medium-security retirement home, where it spawned an army of multi-coloured freaks, hidden from civilization… until now.
- Dimensions: 80x35x42 mm
- Weight: 19g
- Materials: Industrial Silicone Body
- LEDs: Hi Powered surface mounted LED strobe system with lens.
- Battery: x2 CR2032 coin cell lithium batteries (included).
- Peak brightness: Front 8.5 Lumens, Rear 2.5 Lumens
- 4 Light modes: Constant, Strobe Flash, Fast Flash, Random Strobe..
- Run-time: FRONT LIGHT : 80 hrs (flashing), 50 hrs (steady). REAR LIGHT : 70 hrs (flashing), 40 hrs (steady).
- Designed and engineered to withstand the harshest of weather conditions.
Visibility: 600 metres
Toolless attachment for quick release mounting and & unmounting
Knog is a globally recognised brand originating from Melbourne, Australia. Over the last 10 years they have spread to over 45 countries, and this isn’t down to fluke. Their creative designs and innovative technology produces exceptional products that you can really rely on. Here at Mango Bikes we love Knog, and we’re not the only ones. They have won 37 international design awards and we think it is easy to see why.