Giro Foray Helmet
Giro’s top selling, brilliant value Road Bike helmet. The Foray is packed with technology you would expect from a more expensive helmet and costs a third of the price. Giro has introduced the Roc Loc 5 fastening to the Foray helmet. This light weight and extremely comfortable fitting system is commonly found on much higher priced helmets.
- Aero Dynamic Design
- In-Mold Polycarbonate shell with EPS Liner
- SuperFit system
- ROC LOC 5 helmet adjustmet for precise fit and comfort
- Wind tunnel ventilation design
- 21 vent with internal channeling for maximum airflow
After more than two-years of development, Giro introduces Roc Loc 5. This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40-percent lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
- Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible.
- Three-Position Bracket: It’s never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work
- Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe.
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.
Measure your head right above your eyebrows. If you’re measurement is at the maximum for a size, we recommend you order the next size up.
[table class=”table-bordered” colalign=”left|center|center|center”]
Size, S, M, L
Head circumference (cm):, 51-55, 55-59, 59-63
Head circumference (inches):, 20-21.75, 21.75-23.25, 23.5-24.75
Giro has manufactured and supplied quality light-weight cycling helmets to millions of cyclists, skiers and snowboarders around the world since 1985. Giro is the helmet of choice for countless champions in sport. Namely Olympic Champions, current Tour de France teams, Winter Olympic Snowboarders and Iron Man Champions.