Knog Blinder ROAD 250 Front Light
The Blinder ROAD 250 is a specifically designed hi-powered road light for the discerning rider. With incredible power / weight ratio and dual + constant flash modes, you won’t find another light like this.
Using two of the latest high-intensity LUMILEDS LEDs and incorporating both wide and narrow angle beams, the Blinder Road 250 floods any street in light, giving cyclists total night vision whilst being visible to others at over 1000m.
- Dimensions: 53x30x63mm
- Weight: 105g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and strap. Polycarbonate housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: 2 x Lumileds Luxeon Z ES
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Polymer.
- Peak brightness: 250 Lumens
- 8 Light modes: 1. Narrow Low Beam, 2. Narrow High Beam, 3. Wide Low Beam, 4. Wide High Beam, 5. Dual Low Beam, 6. Dual High Beam, 7. Alternating LEDs Flashing, 8. Alternate flashing, eco flash
- Run-time (steady): Narrow low – 2hrs, Narrow high – 1.5hrs, Wide low – 2hrs, Wide high – 1.5hrs, Dual low – 2.7hrs, Dual high – 2.2hrs
- Run-time (flash): One flash, one constant – 3.5hrs, Alternating flash, eco flash – 5.5hrs
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67.
- Beam angles (degrees): Narrow – 15°, Wide – 22°, Dual – 15°/22°
Lens: Two high precision, injection moulded TIR collimating lenses provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
Visible to 1000+ metres
Integrated lithium polymer battery with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light’s lifetime.
Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure.
5 hour charge time
Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment, 1 x Short (for ├©22-28mm) 1 x Long (for ├©29-35mm)
Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
Low battery indicator
Thermal management automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
Accessories: USB Extension Cord, Helmet Mount Kit.
Tested against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.
Knog is a globally recognised brand originating from Melbourne, Australia. Over the last 10 years they have spread to over 45 countries, and this isn’t down to fluke. Their creative designs and innovative technology produces exceptional products that you can really rely on. Here at Mango Bikes we love Knog, and we’re not the only ones. They have won 37 international design awards and we think it is easy to see why.