Knog Blinder ROAD R70 Rear Light
Look good from behind. The Blinder ROAD R70 is the rear light for the discerning rider. With side illumination, dual + constant flash modes, and crazy power, you won’t find another light with as much brains and beauty.
Coming with interchangeable straps (suited to aero post designs) & outputting 70 lumens of light, the Blinder ROAD R70 has got your back, whatever your ride.
- Dimensions: 27x75x35mm
- Weight: 75g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and strap. Polycarbonate housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: 1 x CREE XB-D, 3 x Super bright LEDs
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Polymer.
- Peak brightness: 70 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: 1. Steady, 2. Fast flash, 3. Linear flash, 4. Steady 2 LEDs, 5, Eco flash
- Run-time (steady): Mode 1 – 3.5hrs, Mode 4 (2 LEDs) – 13hrs
- Run-time (flash): Mode 2 – 4hrs (fast flash), Mode 3 – 4hrs (linear flash), Mode 5 – 20 hrs (eco flash)
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67.
- Beam angles (degrees): Narrow – 22°, Wide – 80°
Lens: 1 x TIR Collimating Lens, 3 x Spherical dome lenses.
Visible to 1000+ metres
Integrated lithium polymer battery with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light’s lifetime.
Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure.
5 hour charge time
Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment, 1 x Short (for ├©22-27mm) 1 x Med (for ├©27-32mm) 1 x Long (for ├©32mm+).
Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
Low battery indicator
Tested against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.
Knog is a globally recognised brand originating from Melbourne, Australia. Over the last 10 years they have spread to over 45 countries, and this isn’t down to fluke. Their creative designs and innovative technology produces exceptional products that you can really rely on. Here at Mango Bikes we love Knog, and we’re not the only ones. They have won 37 international design awards and we think it is easy to see why.