Cateye Light Set
A great light set offering fast, tool-free installation with plenty of options to keep you visible and safe out on the roads.
- Simple, strong, brilliantly bright lights.
- Durable aluminium construction with anodised finish.
- Lens acts as the power/mode button
- 70% brighter than former Loop 2 battery lights
- Low profile, low weight – only 20g
- Strong sideways visibility
- 2 x 2032 batteries included
- Single LED with Opticube lens technology
- Compact and light, only 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm
- Constant / Flashing modes
- Up to 400 hrs runtime
CatEye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors to cyclists in the world. Founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan, CatEye has always been a leader in innovation and technology.
In 1964, CatEye created the first flashing lamp for bicycles. CatEye went on to create the very first bicycle head lamp using white LEDs in 2001. The company is truly a world leader in lens and reflector technology.
CatEye’s first cycle computer was released in 1981. They offer a full range of computers to meet the demands of cyclists around the globe. Always at the cutting edge of technology, CatEye were among the first companies to integrate altimeter, heart rate, and cadence technology into cycle computers.
From it’s head office in Osaka, Japan, CatEye manages two factories in Japan and one in China, and is an ISO approved manufacturer. On the leading edge of technology, CatEye continues to innovate and lead the industry in bicycle electronics, and is committed to safety and comfort in cycling.