Knog POP i Front Light
Super bright, AA battery-powered, long runtimes, replaceable straps, and side illumination.
- Light is visible at distances of over 1000 metres
- 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash
- Low battery indicator illuminates red to notify the rider that the battery needs recharging
- Toolless attachment for quick release mounting & unmounting
- Designed and engineered to withstand the harshest of weather conditions
Knog POP r Rear Light
LEDs: 1x Super-bright SMT LED.
Side Illumination: Giving riders 180° visibility
Light Modes: 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash
Visibility: Light is visible at over 1000 metres
Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec)
Burn Time: 6.4 hrs (steady/low), 100 hrs (eco flash)
Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22-32mm ├©
Water Resistance: Designed and engineered to withstand the harshest of weather conditions
Testing: The Pop has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
Knog is a globally recognised brand originating from Melbourne, Australia. Over the last 10 years they have spread to over 45 countries, and this isn’t down to fluke. Their creative designs and innovative technology produces exceptional products that you can really rely on. Here at Mango Bikes we love Knog, and we’re not the only ones. They have won 37 international design awards and we think it is easy to see why.