Shimano Claris CN-HG71 6-7-8 Speed Chain
- Hyperglide (HG) series 7- or 8-speed compatible chain.
- HG technology has chamfered inner plates to optimise shifting performance on HG sprockets
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates
- Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention, enabling the chain to far exceed the BS/ISO standard for breaking force
- Comes complete with Quick Link which enables fast tool free chain assembly
- 7.3 mm chain width, optimised for 7- and 8-speed HG drivetrains
- Corrosion-resistant grey finish on inner and outer plates
- Connector Pin Included
- 116 links, 335 grams
The distinctively designed HYPERGLIDE sprockets incorporate specially positioned shift ramps and tooth profiles for improved chain control during shifting. Fast and responsive indexed shifting is the result.
The HG cassette sprocket, underwent comprehensive optimization to achieve super-highly efficient shifting.
Guide the chain quickly and directly to the next sprocket without override.
Cause the chain to ride up and over the gear teeth before engaging the sprocket.